Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fresh Pizza... out of the box?

So I was sitting at the Johannesburg airport last Friday waiting for my flight to Mozambique and I noticed this curious machine sitting a few yards away: PIZTOP. "Freshly cooked, piping hot, real Italian pizza in under 2 minutes." Really? Are you kidding me? Freshly cooked from a machine? The next line: "The first hand to touch the pizza will be yours." Wow. A bit crazy, and I'm a bit skeptical . . . but not quite skeptical enough to order some pizza myself and see if it's really good. Instead, I just wonder how much business that pizza machine gets. And then realize I am thankful this is one convenience that hasn't yet made its way to the States.






4 comments:

  1. Was the pizza like Pizza hut???
    Well if you are very hungry and nothing more to eat...Why not???
    i would like to try some day.

    good luck and I wait for more news.

    caro

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can't really use the phrase "hand tossed" can they :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really nice model that I saw in ur blogs.
    It good to see ur blogs...
    Pizza Equipment

    ReplyDelete